- Maximum quantity Amzpecty can get is 999 even if the seller has more in stock.
- If a product has purchase quantity limits in place, only the maximum allowed purchase quantity is what Amzpecty can get.
- Some merchant store fronts(custom store fronts) are not supported. Automatic quantity query may not work.
- Amzpecty is not able to provide information that is sold subscription based unless other sellers have quantity listed.
- Product Snapshot will only show one seller with quantity summed up even if seller has multiple listings of different conditions.
- Amazon Smile website is not supported.
- Google Chrome below version 50 and running on Windows Vista and lower operating systems is not supported anymore.
- Sponsored Products on the Amazon Search Results page is not supported.
- Amzpecty is not able to query quantity for "Exclusively for Prime members" item/listing.
- Only up to a maximum of 100 sellers per product can be retrieved.
- Amzpecty is not able to query quantity for "RENTAL" offers.
Any limitations? Print
Modified on: Fri, 8 May, 2020 at 11:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.