Running Amzpecty for Sheets
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jun, 2018 at 9:30 PM
1. Prepare you ASIN list under 1 column.
2. Open any Google sheet and go to Add-ons > Amzpecty for Sheets > Open
3. Select the column where you listed your ASIN list and select your target Marketplace as well.
4. Click Run Search to start the lookup process.
5. The search status will be listed in the SEARCH_RESULTS sheet and status will change accordingly.
6. When the search is complete, the search result data will be written to the corresponding sheet with sheet name as the ASIN. User can click the Click to see results link to jump to the corresponding product data.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.